|Diopters:||from +0 to +2.5|
|Holder strap:||interchangeable flexible band|
|Lenses:||blue light filter|
The new INDESmed reading glasses magnetic are simply comfortable and optimal for eye health.
The ergonomics of their parts and the adjustment possibilities allow absolute comfort.
The frame is modern and adapts to both oval and angular facial features.
The holder strap is made of TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomers), a material that combines the properties of rubber with those of thermoplastics, making it soft, flexible and durable.
The price of INDESmed reading glasses magnetic includes:
- a colored frame with magnetic closure with neodymium magnet, the strongest and most durable magnet;
- an interchangeable holder strap with patented adjustment of the same color as the frame;
- lenses with a blue light filter to protect the eyes from the blue light of the screens;
- a microfiber case with dual function (housing and cleaning) and a beautiful recyclable box;
- different diopters available: 0 - 1.0 - 1.5 - 2 - 2.5. All lenses are equipped with a blue light filter.
The INDESmed reading glasses magnetic also fit perfectly with the graduated lenses of the optician. Just wear the frame and let the optician see it, so without changing the frame, just the lenses.
The patented INDESmed adjustment system is located on the back of the lanyard and offers extension options that contribute to a perfect fit of the glasses. They are unique in the reading glasses market.
The rods can be disassembled and adjusted. In this way, it is possible to separate the frame from the elastic and combine it with other colours as desired. Countless combinations are available!
The frame is available in 3 colours (blue, black and brown) and the temples are interchangeable and are also available in 3 colours (blue, black and brown): up to 18 different combinations can be created.
The lenses of INDESmed reading glasses magnetic are checked in our laboratories before each shipmentto ensure that the diopter is correct.
We use a state-of-the-art frontofocometer, an optical instrument that allows us to measure the power of the front image of a spectacle lens.
The check will be made for each order; confirmation will be sent with each pair.