Crutches for kids
- INDESmed crutches for kids keep the natural position of the child's wrist.
- Their curved and oval shape allow a perfect regulation and anatomic adaptation; the continuous regulation of the handgrip allows them to adjust according to the height of your child. This increases the child's comfort.
- Silicone covers are made of soft medical grade silicone (FDA certified).
- They are silent, with no clicks when walking.
- Highly resilient alluminium, tested according to EEC norms. orthopedical crutches for children
- They provide exceptional haptic.
The INDESmed aluminium color crutches for children keep the exclusive curved an oval frame, and are available in multiple amazing mate colours, exchangeable, to fit your child's taste.
They are adaptable to the millimetre to the height of the child.
We ship your crutches for kids INDESmed all over the world with trusted couriers (usually UPS). Shipping transit time will take from 1-5 days depending on delivery country. It usually takes 2/3 days to Europe, 3/4 days to USA or Canada and 5 days to Australia.
As soon as you place the order a message will be sent to your e-mail address. If you haven't received it in a few minutes try at your spam box or send us a message to info @indesmed.com
Remember that you can buy the crutches for children of the same colour or of different colours.
How do I choose the correct sizing for my kid crutches?
Every child's forearm crutch is fully adjustable simply moving the cuff and handgrip along the curved area, but each size has been designed to maximize ergonomics and child's comfort.
Each size relates to a child's height range; for example, size L is intended for user's height between 1,75m(69inch) and 1,85m(73inch).
You can see the relationship between the child's height and crutches size on the table below.
Size of cuffs
We have created three sizes according to the internal diametre of the cuffs.
Unless otherwise requested on the notes, size d1 is sent (children's size 2.75 inches diametre)
If your child needs a special size you only have to let us know according to the table below:
Internal diametre (d)