All our experience in manufacturing carbon fiber products is now focused on our ultra-light trekking poles.
Our telescopic trekking pole is made of 3 strands of 100% 3k Twill carbon fiber, with semi-flexible epoxy for proper impact absorption while walking.
Main characteristics of INDESmed trekking poles:
- 100% carbon fiber 3K twill
- Quick lock system, in three strands
- Adjustable from 68 cm (folded) to 140 cm maximum length
- Handle with cork coating and black EPDM rubber finish (dual material handle)
- Nylon tip / protection point
- Tungsten tip.
- Wrist strap, for more security and better handling
- Protective tip
- Nordic walking tip
- Winter basket
- Mud basket
- Carry bag available with the purchase of a pair of trekking poles.
Our trekking poles have a 3-strand Quick Lock System, so you can adjust them to your size and take them anywhere with you easily when you travel.
INDESmed customer's reviews
Paul from Swansea, Wales (UK) - 2018-06-12
INDESmed trekking poles have a great value for money. They are light and resistant. Strong points are the closures that have a great stability and the handle made even more ergonomic by the chosen material (cork), adaptive to the pressure of the fist.
Y.Bush, Denver (US) - 2018-04-05
excellent product both design and functional.
I used them for my low oxygen yoga classes on mountain and I'm surprised how strong they are. Perfect hiking stick!
M.Cardiff, Alaska (US) - 2018-03-22
heavy use (not abusing) on the very cool days.
I must say the quality of your hiking sticks is very good. Basket size should be bigger.